SolusVM Community
jameshsi

Default Language needed!

I just upgrade to 1.8.02, and there is a default timezone, but no default language setting.

I hope solusvm can add a default language setting for admin, when my client first login to the client cp they don't need to see English and then select their language, cause most of my clients are not English native.

Also, they not only need to select in the first page for prefer language, after login, they have to go to "My account" to select language again, what a stupid design ?!

I hope solusvm can change the logic to : if admin has set the default language to "Chinese" (for example), clients won't need to select language when they login, and they don't have to select language again in "My Account" if their prefer language is "Chinese".

if i really got what you mean :confused: here how you can do it, and hope it'll help

Note 1: this topic is over 1 year old.

Note 2: The translations in the URL you gave is are only examples. It's not up-to-date.