SolusVM Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joshaldridge

A couple of questions

hello,

I want to start to resell VPS's, can I use solus in conjunction with WHMCS to sort out automated billing and deployment of servers?

Ideally I would like to be able to have a customer invoiced using WHMCS and then upon confirmation of payment there server gets auto set up.

Also does solus come with included os templates for clients if not can I add them manually?

hello,

I want to start to resell VPS's, can I use solus in conjunction with WHMCS to sort out automated billing and deployment of servers?

Ideally I would like to be able to have a customer invoiced using WHMCS and then upon confirmation of payment there server gets auto set up.

Also does solus come with included os templates for clients if not can I add them manually?

Hi

It is not possible to automaticly deploy a VPS when you have reseller. The reseller feature of SolusVM is limited to a GUI.

SolusVM does have a few templates but it depends on the hosting company where you resell from what is available. There is no standard what a hosting company should offer, it is up to them what you can and what you can not offer to your clients.