SolusVM Community
Sign in to follow this  
bip

Disable access to some vps for administator acl

Hello.

Please, specify, whether it is possible to disable access to some of the virtual servers to the group created in "Administrator ACL"?

There will be "Support" group in "Administrator ACL" and is it possible to block access of some VPS and change their settings.

Or is it possible to create Administrator ACL with access to servers only for certain reseller?

We need to restrict access to some virtual servers only for Full Administrator usergroup.

Thanks

Thank you for your answer.

Perhaps the team Soluslab will review adding this option in Solusvm.

I think this is a high demanded option.

For example, if there is needed to add in solusvm vps and nodes, which provide correct working of infrastructure, but there are strictly needed to provide access only for Full Administrator usergroup. Or for other reasons when access must be granted only for Full Administrator usergroup.

I would like to see this functionality added.

I normally outsource new server setups because I just dont have time and I wouldnt feel comfortable giving a third party company an admin account with access to production servers and client details. Would be nice to limit admins to specific nodes.