SolusVM Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ngstargate

CentOS 7 KVM node issues with Windows Guests

Hello!

I have installed CentOS 7 slave node and found some issues with Windows templates.I have installed VM with Windows Server 2008 R2 and create template from it. I reinstall VM from this template and ... template don't work - Windows booted only in recovery mode. I  tried download Server 2008 R2 template from tdn.solusvm.com and reinstall VM from it - and got same error.

Can you help me?

Hi ngstargate,

I face the same issue. I was using templates as usual and all of the sudden they stopped working.
I also have CentOS 7 node with KVM. I raised a ticket in support but they are not planning to solve the issue in the short term.

They should address it right away because Templates are essential nowadays.
I also should point out that KVM in CentOS 7 is supposedly fully supported and "production ready" according to the documentation: https://documentation.solusvm.com/display/DOCS/SolusVM+Installer++-+Version+4, so a more "active" support should be given.

Ignacio

Selection_482.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.