SolusVM Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gary

VPS not installed on Slave

Hi,

I have just setup a stand alone Master(slave) and a slave node for KVM, when I got to stage of creating a VPS on the node, it creates it on the control panel, however appears to create nothing on the node and also doesn't show the Operating System when logged into the client account for the VPS.

I am confused on this as I am unsure what I could have missed, I also assume that the templates can only be on the Master or can the go on the Slave to avoid transfering from one location to another?.

Hope someone is able to help me resolve this issue, I am completely new to SolusVM and KVM.

Regards,

Gary

Hi,

The template should be present on the slave, as it is the actual place where the VM is going to be created, so the templates are mandatory on slave servers..  You have to sync the template and also you have to confirm whether the sync has properly copied the complete data or not..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.