SolusVM Community
Sign in to follow this  
omega16

SolusVM License

Hello guys,

It seems that soluvm licenses plan is confusing for many people. In order to understand what should I need to buy, I am asking again.

So, this is my scenario:

I have a dedicated server running Proxmox or Vmware (it doesnt matter) and I run on it some VPS for webmail, webhost, databases etc.

And i have other 3 dedicated server...with no OS on them.

On the first dedicated server I would like to create a VM and install SolusVM to run ONLY the control panel (no vps on it). Only webpanel to control other dedicated server.

On the other dedicated servers I would like to install SolusVm to run: one server with VPS, other server with KVM.

The SolusVM licenses are: Master License ($10) and Slave only Master License ($2.5).

What license plan do I need for the VPS (webpanel control with no virtualization) and what license plan do I need for the dedicated servers (one with OpenVZ and one with KVM) ?

Thank you

Master License Master License

I made a drawing  :)

solusvm.png

So, in this scenario, we have:

1. Box1 with SolusVM Web panel control VPS

2. Box2 with SolusVM for unlimited OpenVZ vps

3. Box3 with SolusVM for unlimited KVM vps

What licenses do I need for:

1. SolisVM web panel control VPS?

2. Box 2 ?

3. Box 3?

THANK YOU  :D

Hello,

Just curious, but i want a similiar setup, except without the vmware box.  I have two servers i want to run Solus VM on.

As per the above picture, can i run the Master in a VPS in box 3 above? - is this a supported environment?

that would mean i need a:

$2.5 Master (because it would be running in the VPS)

$10.00 for the host KVM

$ 10.00 for the open vz

or is it beeter to be running on a master license and have the controll panel running in open vz?